• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ko2M 2023 Global Finals Registration

Sandow the Heretic

Private
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2017
Ko2M Global Finals registration is now open. We are now in the open phase of registration so if you want to try your hand, you may register regardless of rank.

Tech inspection will be 9/21 until 6PM at the eagles nest. Prelims 9/22 and 9/23 with the finals on the 24th. Round count for the Prelims is 13 and for the Finals 15.

Ranking can be found here:

Full rules can be found here:

Spring Canyon will be available for practice with on 9/20 and 9/21:

If you have any questions, please feel for to reach out.

-Alex

This gives me hope, I'd like to attend next year. Just don't have everything squared away to make it this season and it's just to far to come if I'm not ready.
Practiscore shows 44 spots but none filled, curious how many from the rankings you had register?

This gives me hope, I'd like to attend next year. Just don't have everything squared away to make it this season and it's just to far to come if I'm not ready.
Practiscore shows 44 spots but none filled, curious how many from the rankings you had register?
Bout 70 with more trickling in so probably about the same as last year. Some people have a significant hatred of practiscore and contact us directly.

-Alex

Reactions: Taylorbok