• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kobe bryant, he gone

From another thread.

1580069960777.jpeg

Kobe classy?

Wasn't he accused of rape and banging everything in arms length when Mrs Bryant wasn't around?
Nobody ever said he wasn't a 'hot' date!

I think that he was found not guilty... and that the general consensus was that he was falsely accused by a money-grubbing troll. But I could care less. Since Larry Bird retired, who watches basketball anyway?

Sirhr

I figure he had something on R.Kelly....... or maybe Epstein

Now reports say his oldest was with him.
Everyone is in such a hurry to be the first to report, they don’t give a fuck about the accuracy of the report.

Stay away from helos and light aircraft. Especially musicians, celebs, etc.

Last edited:
View attachment 7234447

And a new record for "Too Soon" as i get my Buy 10 get one free Ticket to Hell punched....

Cheers,

Sirhr

Oh, Lord, let Sirhr open his eyes and see just how hard it is to be an upper-middle class child of the Philadelphia suburbs. He wasn't exactly a ghetto export/Fresh Air phenom.

I feel sorry for all those except Kobe who passed away today.

That does suck.... she had a life ahead of her.

Sirhr

You're absolutely right. She had a wonderful life ahead of her. With her parents love and support, she could have been anything. Doesn't matter what I, or anyone else really, thinks of Kobe. But the loss of young innocent life is never good.

God Bless that beautiful young lady.

"If the wings are traveling faster than the fuselage, it's probably a helicopter and therefore, unsafe.''

S-76 is a serious toy

B7XAPDoCAAAPrXt.jpg

Not much left of it

ZM4N2EEUW5DHFKWE4RG5DHTQNQ.jpg

From the picture of the helo up on the side of a hill, and the reports that the fog in the area was dense, is it possible they were flying via instrument only and keeping X feet altitude while moving forward and then going at 100mph or whatever that thing moves at and were now instantly in the side of a hill?

How do you account for drastic, almost instant altitude changes in the mountains where you can have 400ft altitude and then all of a sudden come up on the face of a mountain without any warning?

From the picture of the helo up on the side of a hill, and the reports that the fog in the area was dense, is it possible they were flying via instrument only and keeping X feet altitude while moving forward and then going at 100mph or whatever that thing moves at and were now instantly in the side of a hill?

How do you account for drastic, almost instant altitude changes in the mountains where you can have 400ft altitude and then all of a sudden come up on the face of a mountain without any warning?
Witness reported the copter falling and sputtering. Said he heard a loud bang and a fireball. Pilot, Kobe and 7 others dead.

Just about how it happened (officially) in Bosnia with former secretary Ron Brown, who had something on the Clintons.

Always amazes me how many of these "private" aircraft fly into IFR conditions and then have no clue what to do? If they are unsure of their skills in IFR conditions, then why are they flying? We don't know this was the case; but at this point it sounds plausible. If the engines failed, did they try to auto-rotate? Seems more like they may have just flown into the mountain.

Heck, I don't like flying in IFR conditions on commercial aircraft even with GPS and ILS - especially Cat III .