• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Koenig Acro adapter, riser and Leupold Deltapoint adapter for 35mm Leupold IMS Mounts

xxflyingturtlexx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 23, 2020
    Texas
    Leupold 35mm ring for IMS 35mm scope mounts. Comes with Koeng Aimpoint Acro P1/2 and Leupold Deltapoint. If you have an IMS 35mm scope mounts now you can run Aimpoint Acro or Deltapoint as back up. You can mount the adapters offset, or 12 O'clock as you wish. A riser for Acro is also included for scopes with taller turrets.

IMG_2963-2926829.jpg

Looks like this with Acro:

cfg-01-008-portside-ACRO.jpg

Like new condition Asking $85.00 shipped.

Terms of sale:

I only accept: Paypal friends family, venmo friends family, apple pay. I do not take, cash app or zelle. Price is net to me. No mentions in the payment.

Please post "I will take it" below and pm me your address and tell me how you would like to pay.

Payment has to be completed same day, otherwise i will move on to the next interested party; therefore I encourage" SECONDS" posts on the thread