• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Koko the Gorilla dead at 46

46? I didn't know Democrats lived that long. ;)
An IQ between 75 and 95 no way she was a Dem...Dems are not that smart.

PS Maybe Hillary can take her place in the cage.

Looks like a vest, to me.

JUst kidding. Anyone who says animals arent intelligent is an idiot.

Reactions: Mwalex
Smarter than some people I know.
We were talking about how strong the stupid is with some today . Evidently a high percentage of US snake bites are due to tards messing with snakes sunning themaelves . " I thought he was dead . " Snakes er smart .

That's sad, I wrote a paper on animal intelligence in college and I used Koko and this amazingly smart chimp that lived with Jane Goodall. The chimp would go to the refrigerator and get a coke, open it up, go sit on the couch and turn the tv on while flipping through a magazine. Dressed in coveralls. And she said she remembers always thinking how much like us they really are.

Koko was something else. I remember when Koko's cat died, she was really sad and told them so. I think they got her another cat after a while. But there was strong emotion there.

Even with my cat and dog, I'm with 'em all day and I see intelligent behavior in them. They obviously see the world different, and can't speak the language, but my dog literally whimpers and whines and looks and wags to give me "hot or cold" cues to get what he wants; I swear he's trying to speak but just can't and so loud aggravated whimpers and whines come out instead. The cat has her ways to but is generally more independent than the dog. I think the cat is smarter though. Hate to say it, but I think it's true.

I liked Koko too!

35971438_10215050468482389_4457183378931712000_n.jpg

So we celebrate Koko... with humor!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Ill miss his posts here.

He and Harambe are in a better place.

That's sad, I wrote a paper on animal intelligence in college and I used Koko and this amazingly smart chimp that lived with Jane Goodall. The chimp would go to the refrigerator and get a coke, open it up, go sit on the couch and turn the tv on while flipping through a magazine. Dressed in coveralls. And she said she remembers always thinking how much like us they really are.

Koko was something else. I remember when Koko's cat died, she was really sad and told them so. I think they got her another cat after a while. But there was strong emotion there.

Even with my cat and dog, I'm with 'em all day and I see intelligent behavior in them. They obviously see the world different, and can't speak the language, but my dog literally whimpers and whines and looks and wags to give me "hot or cold" cues to get what he wants; I swear he's trying to speak but just can't and so loud aggravated whimpers and whines come out instead. The cat has her ways to but is generally more independent than the dog. I think the cat is smarter though. Hate to say it, but I think it's true.

Ive had some really smart dogs but these wolf hybrids out class anything Ive seen in the animal kingdom. Truly highly intelligent, able to reason things out and do things you wouldnt think possible, and very independent, like the cat. But once they accept you as a member of the pack more affectionate than you can imagine. The mother will come over and crawl into my lap for a belly rub. I hear dolphins are incredible intelligent as well. I think over domestication, while instilling some traits, weakens their natural instincts.

Whoa! IF I were into that I damn sure wouldnt admit it. Can you imagine walking into your favorite bar after that went viral? And BTW, just what were you searching for when you found that...:ROFLMAO:

Hey its called a blow hole for a reason.....

Reactions: Maggot