• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Konus pro m-30 4.5-16

skeetlee

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2008
Central Illinois
I was at a gun show today and looked through a Konus pro rifle scope. I was super impressed with the glass on this scope. It was full of features as well. Anyone got one of these? whats the scoop? where can i get one? Lee

Re: Konus pro m-30 4.5-16

here is a 3x12x40.......whats your pleasure ?
MVC-022S-8.jpg

they are pretty decent for the price, but the knobs leave something to be desired... unless they have gone to 1/4 MOA clicks since the last time I saw one... the 1/8th clicks don't cut it for me, too fine.

They are good scopes for the money. I have had several in stock and they all have nice glass for the price range, loaded with features and have a little more total moa adj than is in the specs.

pix94868859.jpg

pix94868781.jpg

GC

The 4.5-16 usually has a about 95 moa and the 6-25 has about 65 to 70 moa total.

I mounted a 6.5-25 M30 on a 700 Tactical with a EGW 20 moa base and Burris XTR low rings today for a customer. After it was bore sighted, it had about 50 moa on the top end. They are heavy built scopes, have a nice tactical look to them, the clicks are sharp & audible and very clear glass. The 6.5-25 has clear glass up to 20x but it gets a little cloudy after that. The eyebox gets a little narrow too after 20x. They are nice scopes and offer a lot for the price.

GC