• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kool Aid Pop Quiz

GumbyActual

Private
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2022
The Butler's House
Was out at the range today with @TheGerman (Yes he is still alive, and everything you have heard is true) and ran into someone who either drank all of the kool aid, or got personal lessons from @clcustom1911 .

We did a quick zero check on our MK12's when someone pulled up asking if we were shooting at 100 yards towards True North. We think he was trying to impress us with his "knowledge" towards a certain concept. He then asked how we shot off the deck comfortably, asked if we had shooting mats, and if we wanted him to setup his spotter to watch our target. We both had to hold in laughter as we went up to our FFP and shot for the rest of the afternoon, watching this guy shoot toward True North at 100 yards.

I am curious if this "discovery" was his ah-ha moment at home when he found a new scapegoat to blame his poor performance on instead of the usual suspects. He can now tell all his friends that this is the only reason why he has "bad days" at the range. Remember his rifle is a tack driver, all he has to do is his job behind the rifle.

So the pop quiz question, why was he so worried about True North? Wrong answers only.

Should have asked him if he got the emergency IGRF magnetic field model update that just came out after daylight savings time ended.

I go the the range only on Wednesdays. As the middle of the week due north is more north than any other day of the week. And most goober heads are at work, if they have a job. 🤡

When shooting non-ferrous projectiles, true north vs magnetic north isn't an issue, however, when using bi-metal projectiles, you must adjust both windage AND elevation, depending on your magnetic declination. This reticle explains it all:
1648830329304-1-png.8265680

When shooting non-ferrous projectiles, true north vs magnetic north isn't an issue, however, when using bi-metal projectiles, you must adjust both windage AND elevation, depending on your magnetic declination. This reticle explains it all:
I need this.

A scammer tried to sell me one of these one time. lol

I had him convinced there was a flux capacitor that switched the reticle between MIL and MOA. He told me it worked like new.

What kind of gay first post bullshit is this. #notthegermanorhisfriend
Are you the true Oregun or the false and commie 0regun? Or is that Origami? Orgasm?

Can I shoot any direction if I machine my own radioactive projectiles, or nah?

Was out at the range today with @TheGerman (Yes he is still alive, and everything you have heard is true) and ran into someone who either drank all of the kool aid, or got personal lessons from @clcustom1911 .

We did a quick zero check on our MK12's when someone pulled up asking if we were shooting at 100 yards towards True North. We think he was trying to impress us with his "knowledge" towards a certain concept. He then asked how we shot off the deck comfortably, asked if we had shooting mats, and if we wanted him to setup his spotter to watch our target. We both had to hold in laughter as we went up to our FFP and shot for the rest of the afternoon, watching this guy shoot toward True North at 100 yards.

I am curious if this "discovery" was his ah-ha moment at home when he found a new scapegoat to blame his poor performance on instead of the usual suspects. He can now tell all his friends that this is the only reason why he has "bad days" at the range. Remember his rifle is a tack driver, all he has to do is his job behind the rifle.

So the pop quiz question, why was he so worried about True North? Wrong answers only.
I only advise people to shoot true north when Uranus is in marmalade during the waxing/waning mercury transition.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Maggot and The D
Ah I see that one has the Type-1 Energy Sword option on it. An optic of culture, to be sure.

Can you shoot true north if on the North Pole? What happens when you shoot true north on the South Pole? Might get dizzy

I only advise people to shoot true north when Uranus is in marmalade during the waxing/waning mercury transition.
Excuse me, good sir. But I have already set the record straight above. Uranus must be in prolapse, then you must shoost true Nort.

Can you shoot true north if on the North Pole? What happens when you shoot true north on the South Pole? Might get dizzy
Of course. You shoot straight up in the air. The gravitational vortex at the pole will bring the projectile exactly straight down, hitting you in the head, proving Darwin was correct.

How do they shoot to true north in Australia?
Since youre already down under you put your head between your legs and pray your ass gets back to civilization. That puts every thing on the proper plane. Then you proceed as normal.

Since youre already down under you put your head between your legs and pray your ass gets back to civilization. That puts every thing on the proper plane. Then you proceed as normal.
I was thinking you have to climb to the top of a really high mountain and hang upside down from a tree. But your method might work.

Reactions: Maggot
Johnny Cash revised a song for the waxing of Uranus.

"I sat on a burning of fire.
I sat down and the flames went higher.
And it burns, burns, burns, this ring of fire.
This ring of fire."

• Haha
Reactions: UKDslayer
This is why you buy an action with toolless barrel changes. You thread , chamber and headspace both ends of the barrel. then when you want to shoot south you flip it around for left hand twist.

Reactions: mtrmn
How to you find True North? Watch your dog take a poo:
EVERY OAF MF around since like 1942 knows you find the fucking moss on the trees and go from there.
How do they shoot to true north in Australia?
Please see above.
Do you have to call everyone and everything a cunt first or wait until you shoot?
You retarded fucking cunt. It doesn't matter when you call anyone a (retarded fucking) cunt if you are shooting true north. SMDH. I'm sure your mother thinks you are smart.
Another retarded question asked prior to logical thought. If you are at the North Pole (been there, done that, no T-shirt) EVERYTHING is due south of you and all that planetary geometry is null and void.
Almost and sorta ditto at the South Pole except EVERYTHING is true north of you and you better be paying attention to every little bit of planetary and Newtonian physics before you pull the trigger.

By the way...if you are at the South Pole now but have been at the North Pole...are you bipolar? What about the other way around?

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws
Not his fault. Your scope operation manual and his clearly state: "Shhoting true north assumes ones shooting of false north could be exagerated under false truths. Therefore, only shoot on the 49th parallel or in true north."
Learn from the masters. Read the literature. Or return to blockbuster.