• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kool find, old picture posted

would you mind just attaching the picture in your post? You can do that by clicking on "Go Advanced" in the lower right-hand corner.

About a year ago I moved my father into a retirement apartment and needed to buy a night stand. I found this picture in the bottom when cleaning out a used one from craigslist. Just wanted to share
Steve

Attachments

• 20140909_201104 (1).jpg
    20140909_201104 (1).jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 17
By far the simplest and easiest service to use is imgur.com.
You can upload photos with or without an account, and they provide you with the BBCode to copy and past here.

ZYR2jnY.jpg

CF1cMmU.jpg

Great find, on that pic. As to that, I'm wondering just how many offers you've had on that pic already, since showing it here on this site. There's some around here, whom are in contact with the humble man.

It's curious though, as that craigslist seller just might also be an interesting person to be talking to.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.

That's a hell of a find!!! Given the fact that it found its way into your hands (someone who recognized its value) is astonishing. Very nice!