• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Korean SHK Steel AR15 Mags $4.99

I just picked up several, heard they tend to run well but haven't tried them yet. Pretty killer value if they run worth a damn.

Edit to add: I pulled three out of the packaging and tried them in my PSA GF3, the fit is great, much better than the Croatian mags I have and at least as good as pmags, I may need to order some more while they are so cheap.

Last edited:
I just picked up several, heard they tend to run well but haven't tried them yet. Pretty killer value if they run worth a damn.

Edit to add: I pulled three out of the packaging and tried them in my PSA GF3, the fit is great, much better than the Croatian mags I have and at least as good as pmags, I may need to order some more while they are so cheap.
GF3 so you are talking AK mags and yes they are good to go. Feed lips aren't up to actual com-bloc, mil-surp strong but they are good enough for any use outside of full on combat and even then they would work fine for 99% of the situations.

They fit and function in my Russian, Chinese, Romanian and Bulgarian rifles just fine.

Would take them over a Pmag any day.

GF3 so you are talking AK mags and yes they are good to go. Feed lips aren't up to actual com-bloc, mil-surp strong but they are good enough for any use outside of full on combat and even then they would work fine for 99% of the situations.

They fit and function in my Russian, Chinese, Romanian and Bulgarian rifles just fine.

Would take them over a Pmag any day.

Yep sorry, my bad, I just got in some SHK AK mags from GO that were also $4.99, so my brain short circuited to these:

I put a couple rounds through all 5 today while I was at the range and they fit and functioned well. Not as heavy as the Croatian mags I have like you said, but they seem well put together and you can't beat the price for stocking up.

As for the mags in your link, which I should have looked at earlier instead of assuming, given how nice the AK mags seem, I might have to try the AR mags as well. I have a gazillion AR mags, but I prefer the steel versions and are always on the lookout for more. Thanks for posting!

Reactions: Steve_In_29