• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Kowa Genesis 10x33 Prominar XD Lens Binocular

Glassaholic

Optical theorist and conjecturer
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 30, 2012
    Panhandle, FL
    These are like new Kowa Genesis 10x33 Prominar XD Lens Binocular GN33-10 in excellent condition and hardly used. Only 20.8 oz with great FOV (357' @ 1000) I really like these a lot and think they are closest to alpha euro glass I've found. I'm only selling because 8x seems to be where it's at for my shaky hands ;) I have all original packaging and all that.

Asking $695 shipped CONUS. PayPal FF or Venmo preferred but also accept MO or check. PM me with questions.

IMG_7859.jpeg
    IMG_7860.jpeg
    IMG_7861.jpeg
    IMG_7863.jpeg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Dendro
    Price reduced. Looking for a set of lightweight binos that perform like European optics, check these out.

I am open to trades. Not sure what I need but let me know what you're thinking...

Another price drop, hopefully someone is looking for a decent lighter weight 10x set of binos, these are really good and I would keep them except my hands prefer 8x these days.