• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes kowa sptng. scopes

macv

Private
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2004
no. wisconsin. USA
Hi, does anyone know why there is an extremely long wait for the Kowa spotting scope bodies? I have ordered one in early Jan. and it has still not arrived to the company that I ordered it from. I cannot get any positive answers, not even from Kowa, except that they are always giving me due dates. So far I have been given 3 different dates and am still waiting. Just thought that someone here would know the rest of the story. Thanks.

Re: kowa sptng. scopes

Cancel the order and order one from a stocking dealer. Euro Optics,SWFA,Liberty Optics, Optics Planet, Gun Broker, E-gay.

Just saying you have some options, most online vendors show if something is in stock or not.

Re: kowa sptng. scopes

I recently ordered a Kowa 664 from Scott (Liberty Optics). Had it in less than a week... and am really happy with it so far. Give Scott a call, he has his "finger on the pulse".