• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Kpos 21 or HS RONI

Yellow Jacket

Burrhead
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
Wilder, Idaho
I want to get a Mako KPOS 21 or an HS Roni for the Glock 21. Does anyone have any expieriance with either. Any info you can give me would be great, thanks

Re: Kpos 21 or HS RONI

I have been wanting one if not both of these for quite a while, but cant seem to justify the price + the tax stamp for what to me would be just a range toy. But I think both would be great fun, none the less. Hope someone else chimes in, with some experience...

I am not sure if that matters particularly, especially since there is no real stress being put on either of the stocks. I have actually heard of a couple of people using the airsoft versions of each of these, which are both around $100, and working well. If I was going to pick one of these, it would probably depend on a couple of other things, like how important a folding stock was, or whether speed of installation was important. Hope this helps, I didnt really expect too much response though to be honest, I think most people find these overpriced for what you actually get, including the stupid stamp vs. a entry level AR rifle.

Ya they are pricey, I was just comparing options to say a kriss vector. I think in the end that's the way I will go, I have a line on one. I'll have to check reviews on it.

Hi Guys,
I can not think of a good reason you'd want to buy this unless you're living in South Africa where it's a bitch trying to license a semi auto rifle or carbine... I've seen them around here being used for 3-gun competitions by guys who can't get a Semi auto rifle. They use it to compete in IDPA Pistol Carbine Division. They cost quite a pretty penny, but it's nice because they are not controlled, so you can buy it and go shoot, where buying a Semi Auto rifle is a painful episode unless you are a collector or Dedicated-Sport-Shooter...
That been said, I prefere Herra's Triari, nice and sollid Aluminium construction & quick to remove the pistol...

Guys' fight for your gun rights, otherwise this'll be the only things you'll have left...