• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRE ALKALYN ??

DUB DEE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2008
anybody having good results with it ?

Ive just started it and im teaming it up with Sci-Fits Glutalyn and Beta Alanine.

so far the three seem to be working. My recovery time feels like its been cut in half and im not to sore the next morning.

Re: KRE ALKALYN ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DUB DEE</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> and im not to sore the next morning. </div></div> this isn't from the supps, it just means you need to lift harder!!!

Im lifting fairly heavy and burning out at end os each set. I know my body would usually be sore. May not be the supps, but than again others have told me they havent been sore since they started the glutalyn or glucosamine, or should i say as sore for longer periods

Glutamine is likely the cause as it is a major factor in keeping the muscle from breaking down under and after stress. Ive tried all the new creatine supps and whe they all work i havent had one stand out as being so much better than the other , i stick to basic monohydrate cause its cheap and easy to just drop in a shake or water bottle.

On a side notem, sorness is not a good guage as to if your workouts are good or not , you can get very very sore from just stretching

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.
you can get very very sore from just stretching </div></div>
if your getting sore from stretching... as i have...it "must" be because i'm not taking my KRE ALKALYN, eh???

it doesn't matter what you take , if you over stress the muscle from whatever , stretching , training anything it will get sore no matter what supplement you take

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it doesn't matter what you take , if you over stress the muscle from whatever , stretching , training anything it will get sore no matter what supplement you take </div></div>
gotcha man, just givin the op a hard time... there's so many supps out there that are "supposed" to do this or that... when you need to have an actual bust ass work ethic to begin with.

This is roughly my 5th week on KREAK, when i started the temp changes here were from low 30's and up in the high 70's. My soreness was in my neck and lower back (yeah yeah im using good posture, not a newb to the gym) so it may be from the cold, not sure.

I know a lot of ppl say supps are all in your head ! thats why i started this post, to me the KREAK is working, and the Glutalyn as well (faster recovery)

Jones is right, sometimes ill lift way more than the previous workout, but i wont get sore.

my supp schedule is as follows:
Mon-Fri
2-Kreak in morning and 2 before night time workout
2-Glutalyn in morning and 2 before night time workout
2- GNC mega man sports once a day
2- Scoops muscle milk, one morning, one before workout
3- Tri flex Glucosamine (joints) once a day

My workout schedule is probly the most basic:
Mon, Wed, Fri i do chest, tris, with abs and legs plus cardio
Tue, Thurs i do back, biceps, shoulders

for me this works good cause im not straining my muscles from previous day, and im getting my 48 hrs recovery period.

the monohydrate creatine to me bulked me up way faster but as for weight increase it seems less than with KREAK, but its hard to judge

i take kre alkalyn, and regular monohydrate....i honeslty couldnt tell you if i notice a difference...my body is just a good looking train wreck these days....

bench

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DUB DEE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I know a lot of ppl say supps are all in your head ! thats why i started this post, to me the KREAK is working, and the Glutalyn as well (faster recovery)
</div></div>
i hear ya, i'm not sayin not to try this or that, if you have the cash flow... do it... i did, now all i'm on is jacked 3d, need to try some more stuff, but i'm maintaining @ about 230lbs and no strength decline, so maybe this summer i'll hit some protein hard and try to get up around 240, maybe 250... but its hard in my line of work.

Good stack I did it for like 6 months it helped me out alot.I was also taking Dark Matter for recovery.Rightnow not working out quite as hard,so I'm just taking some training day for recovery.

Kre-alkaline is no better than monohydrate. Read more into the non-peer reviewed studies pretending to show kre is better than mono. Studies are flawed at BEST as the "researcher" has a conflict of interest in the product.

Recovery time decreases naturally the longer you do the same routine. Change up your routine and you'll hurt again.

The only suppliments that have multiple peer reviewed studies showing even a MILD increase in building muscle are creatine mono and Beta alanine.

This being said, I throw down some Jack3d for motivational help on some days.

I've always had good results stacking sci-fit's kre alkalyn and beta alanine. It's a great stack especially for athletes, not just bodybuilding. I haven't gone back to creatine monohydrate ever since I found kre alkalyn and realized the benefits of no bloating/cramping and no loading phase

Geez....

Get in the gym and squat till you throw up or pass out and I bet you wont be worried about your "Kreak" stack. Spend your money on a decent jug of protien and spend the rest on chicken and eggs. It will do you alot more good. Stop looking for a miracle in a bottle.

This post reminds me me of the dumbasses in my gym that come in and grab the EZ curl bar and pump out a set of 25 and then go back to their gym bag and pull out their "miracle dust" and mix up a drink and spend the next 20-30 min telling anyone who will pay attention to them how "huge" their getting off this "new" stuff. Theses are the pencil dick dweebs that weight 175lbs, but walk around the gym with their arms bowed out from invisible lat syndrome like they actually have a back.

I wish "Curves" and "Butterfly life" would open their membership to allow men to work out there so the decent gyms wouldn't be so full of GNC jack-offs.

I take Jack3d so I get motivated enough to go squat till I puke! Caffein and whatever else is in there gets me ready.

You're right though, all the supplements in the world make a tiny, tiny difference and cost a whole lot.

I tried jack3d I just wasn't crazy about it. It's a good pre workout with nitric oxide and caffeine which will all help you focus and get pumps during your sets. Lately I've stopped creatine and nitric oxide use because until I've cut enough fat where I am satisfied. I don't want to be swollen on creatine and I find it hard to run and do cardio with nitric oxide pre workouts. It could just be me though.

My buddy swears by Mesomorph. He said it makes jack3d feel like baby formula. As soon as I run out of Jack3d I'll give it a try.