• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krg 10/22 bravo

Ahogue

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2019
Port byron ,il
Saw this got released today may have to pick one up as was already planning a 10/22 build
Screenshot_20200117-164905_Facebook.jpg

I have two Bravo chassis. They are extremely comfortable and versatile. Next to my MPA my bravo’s are my favorite chassis’s. I built a 10/22 for my youngest son how is a lefty. This Bravo being released will motivate me to build one for myself.

The KRG looks really nice.. I hear it has a rear anchoring system similar to the Titan..with me having a KIDD receiver and barrel, this would be a plus.. Looks like I may have to snag one up.. along with a lot of others

I hope it has some sort of second anchor point like the titan otherwise the action could rock in the chassis similar to how the Magpul rocks.

Reactions: Massoud
Just to give you guys a frame of reference an 11” LOL is 1” shorter than the shortest position on the RPRr

This stock might move to the front as the best stock for you shooter imho (if they don’t have to shoot standing).

wonder what the weight will be and the length of the handguard

Shit...now I might have to get a Kidd....there goes my bonus

Thanks for the kind words guys. We do plan to offer it in black, FDE, grey, and red. The red is the biggest unknown because it's difficult to get that molded color just right and be consistent lot to lot.

There will be a tool-less LOP kit for under $50, and there is a rear attachment for the aftermarket receivers like Kidd. We want to offer a system for those actions that don't have the extra rear mounting piece you can buy like the Kidd.

It will take a .920" barrel no problem.

Thanks again guys!
Justin

Thanks for the kind words guys. We do plan to offer it in black, FDE, grey, and red. The red is the biggest unknown because it's difficult to get that molded color just right and be consistent lot to lot.

There will be a tool-less LOP kit for under $50, and there is a rear attachment for the aftermarket receivers like Kidd. We want to offer a system for those actions that don't have the extra rear mounting piece you can buy like the Kidd.

Thanks again guys!
Justin

in the mockup how long is the barrel?

Thanks again guys!
Justin

thanks for the update!
For me I don’t really care about the consistency of the red or really the shade. I’ll just take one! I know you guys have to do that but I doubt many of us are that worried about that.

Reactions: nakoa01
@Frankr that one is 16"

@orkan yeah that's a good idea

Thanks guys!
Justin

Saw somewhere that this chassis will be polymer, not that that's going to keep me from getting one, just to confirm so I know what to expect.

Here I am trying to figure out if I want to get a CZ 457, buy a RPRR, or dust off my 10/22 and restock and rebarrel it... then I see this.. the 10.22 may win. I just do not want to replace the Tac Sol Barrel. ha

I have a 10/22 that I have a small fortune in... without a doubt this will be an excellent choice and I’ll definitely be buying one for it.. in for way over a thousand may as well make it 2 thousand hahaha

@Frankr that one is 16"

@orkan yeah that's a good idea

Thanks guys!
Justin

Justin:

I know you’re at SHOT so when you can.
Does the stock have an aluminum bedding block in it?

Reactions: Rover31
Im wondering if I can get the spigot for it and the follow up to that is if I have a 16" barrel will I be able to access the threads to get a suppressor on and off with the spigot still on?

Hi Guys, just checking in from SHOT real quick with a couple details.
-The Bravo 10/22 does have the aluminum backbone.
-You can mount the new NV mount to it, I'll have to get back with you on if the spigot will fit the full .920 diameter barrel.
-It will also take the Arca rail and other stuff on the bottom of the forend.
-It does take the Kidd tang as well.
-Our shot demo gun has a 16" barrel but again I'll have to check on how far the muzzle sticks out past a spigot.

Thanks guys!
Justin

Hi Guys, just checking in from SHOT real quick with a couple details.
-The Bravo 10/22 does have the aluminum backbone.
-You can mount the new NV mount to it, I'll have to get back with you on if the spigot will fit the full .920 diameter barrel.
-It will also take the Arca rail and other stuff on the bottom of the forend.
-It does take the Kidd tang as well.
-Our shot demo gun has a 16" barrel but again I'll have to check on how far the muzzle sticks out past a spigot.

Thanks guys!
Justin

Justin:

thank you for taking the time during shot to respond.

Reactions: Massoud
Maybe I missed it but how long is the forend. I'm wondering if a SPX barrel will work in this stock.

I would guess it’s very close and if not you could sand some away like people have on the magpul stock.
Look at the photo and that’s a 16” barrel. The SBX takes the barrel back to 11-12”? So cut the barrel in the picture into 4ths and where the 3rd and 4th meet if where it should be.