• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG bolt knob

tomcat mv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 27, 2011
Has anyone used one of these two piece knobs on anything other than a Rem? I'd like to put one on my T/C Venture and was wondering if it would fit. I imagine a dremel could make it so?

I had one on my rifle and it will be going to my significant others rifle. That thing is really snug around that bolt knob so in my mind you would have to be near perfect size of the remington bolt handle for it to not have excessive amounts of play.

Andrew

Really the only way I could imagine it working on anything other than the 700 bolt would be to basically epoxy it in place with JB weld or something. I have one on my 700 and love it but it is very gun specific.

Have several and for what they are, not a bad piece of gear. I use them on some of my older actions I really don't want to permanently modify. You can take them from one rifle to another with little fuss.

I put one on my tikka. It works great. I did have to use a dremel. I wouldn't worry about excess play. I received two o rings with mine and they are what keeps the bolt lift tight and in place.

I just have Keith Johns from Phoenix Custom Rifles (who is a member here) put his bolt knobs on. Couldn't be happier.