• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KRG Bravo 700SA with Area419 12" ARCA

Rob01

Staff member
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2001
NC
SPF

I have a brand new KRG Bravo chassis for a Rem700 short action in Stealth Grey for sale. Comes with the LOP kit, L2 Polymer rail, QD sling cup which I installed, and a 12" Area419 ARCA plate, which was used on a rifle prior so has some marks. I bought the stock to use on a .308 rifle I had but ended up buying another stock for another rifle and when I swapped that one I took that stock I took off the other rifle and put it on the .308 so no need for the KRG now. I did drop the .308 barreled action into this KRG but never made a range trip. Pics below. $410 shipped to lower 48 for it all or $380 in person in central NC. No electronic payments. Check or money order only or cash if in person. PM any questions.

ETA: If you don't want the ARCA I will drop price to $320 shipped or $300 in person.

IMG_2764.jpg
IMG_2763.jpg
IMG_2765.jpg