• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo add-ons

Gobears16

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2018
Blackhawk, Ca
So I’ve decided to go with a Bravo for my tikka ctr. I wanted to know what add-ons are worth getting from the get go. I’ve got a Harris bipod and shoot mostly from the bench and prone.

I personally don’t like the factory for-end, mainly because it looks cheap. I bought a Whiskey fore-end for mine because it looks cooler and beefier..

So I’ve decided to go with a Bravo for my tikka ctr. I wanted to know what add-ons are worth getting from the get go. I’ve got a Harris bipod and shoot mostly from the bench and prone.

I am also a fan of the spigot mount.
Does the Harris bipod get used on multiple rifles? If yes, and if they have pic rails, then the the Really Right Stuff Harris bipod adapter that will quickly attach to the Arca spigot AND any pic rail.

I don't believe you mentioned what caliber your T3x was, but I would also suggest getting some extra weight for the Bravo stock. Before they went out of stock, I purchased a couple of the heavy LOP spacers from KRG, which are pretty nice. Some folks simply fill the stock with lead pellets to accomplish the same thing.

Reactions: Gobears16
I'm going to do a build with a Bighorn TL3 and I'm planning to add a spigot mount, height adjustable buttpad, more L2 rails, large mag release, and a QD mount plate for the spigot mount, as well as the forend and LOP weights once they become available on the site.

Reactions: Gobears16
Forgot to mention I'll also get the butthook cover plate, because I prefer the stock in that style.

Later this year we'll have another cool Bravo accessory, if all goes well!
Justin
Sowing seeds of curiosity. It worked! Maybe a few hints? However, please no dates it just gets people rabid when things get delayed.

Haha no dates for sure. The hint is more adjustability... oh and there's a bag rider coming too for those that want a flat surface parallel to the forend.

Also we do have two new NV mounts, one for the spigot that matches the lines of the spigot and one that goes on the backbone if you have the newest backbone with the 10x threaded holes up front. Those will be ready in October some time, we're just doing pics and website setup, etc. on those.

Are you guys interested in a grippy, overmolded cheekpiece for the Bravo?

Thank you all for your business!
Justin

Reactions: SonicBurlap
There's another accessory coming that Bravo owner's have been asking for (besides the Tikka CTR Bravo which is coming also) that I forgot, so should be a good winter for spec'ing out your Bravo!

In my opinion something other than the hard plastic cheek piece is an absolute must have. Thus existing recommendation for Wiebad pad in the interim.

I’ll definitely purchase a ctr bravo

There's another accessory coming that Bravo owner's have been asking for (besides the Tikka CTR Bravo which is coming also) that I forgot, so should be a good winter for spec'ing out your Bravo!

What do mean by CTR Bravo? One that is compatible with the ctr mags?

Reactions: Healy
I'm going to do a build with a Bighorn TL3 and I'm planning to add a spigot mount, height adjustable buttpad, more L2 rails, large mag release, and a QD mount plate for the spigot mount, as well as the forend and LOP weights once they become available on the site.
You might want to check up on the large mag release. I was thinking all Bravos were shipping with those already installed at this point? Mine did and I believe I read others ordering them did as well.