• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo AICS mag adjustment

Mudflap621

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2020
Hello is there any adjustment or hacks I can do to a krg bravo to tighten up the mag well? Tikka action trying to run accurate 223 mags and there is a lot of slop. I made up some dummy rounds and with any mag pressure the magazine drops and rounds won't chamber. Thanks in advance.

Hello is there any adjustment or hacks I can do to a krg bravo to tighten up the mag well? Tikka action trying to run accurate 223 mags and there is a lot of slop. I made up some dummy rounds and with any mag pressure the magazine drops and rounds won't chamber. Thanks in advance.
I had the same issue with my 308 Howa Bravo. I resolved it by adding several layers of tape to the front edge of my magazine to minimize slop.

Reactions: Mudflap621
If you don’t find a solution that works for you here call krg. Krg has pretty good customer service and they’ve been good about questions from me.
The part in the videos looks like a good fix but I don’t know firsthand. Good luck

thanks guys looks like that short action part is rem 700 and clone per their website but I didn't stumble upon some info regarding being able to adjust the forearm plastic as well as the trigger guard. I was able to adjust the forearm piece back some and it took some out but think im gonna have to try to adjust the trigger guard as well when I get some more free time.

I have a Remington and clone in bravo’s but I didn’t mention the special thingy mags because yours is a tikka. I didn’t think about the possibility of you having one of those.
The piece I was talking about is in the video below.

Was reading this and just thought I'd say... don't hesitate to call KRG. They went WAAAY out of their way to do something for me to help me out, and I didn't really even ask em to. They understood what I was trying to do, and my issue, and volunteered to help me resolve it. I can't say enough good about them. We have some really great vendors and people in this community and KRG is definitely in that group and their stuff is top tier.