• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG BRAVO chasis ?

scorpio 25

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2005
What are some of you doing to customize your chasis pics would be great. just looking for some ideas Thanks

Reactions: bajeep93
EE868C53-A110-40DC-B9F2-2348DF047191.jpeg

Attachments

• 994675EA-9BF0-45A2-9D82-40B502BD4DB0.jpeg
    994675EA-9BF0-45A2-9D82-40B502BD4DB0.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 104
Krylon, sponges, and not having a particular pattern to follow but just saying "eh, it's different and does the job".

I really just wanted to stop picking up the wrong rifles out of the racks at matches.

Spigot, I couldn't find an ARCA one, but I would prefer it.
Barricade stop. I just bolted it in because it keeps me away from the mag and inducing any feeding issues.
ARCA rail, because ARCA is what the cool kids use.
Filled the butt and grip with buckshot to balance out the 26" #8 barrel. Why need forend weight when you can just add barrel rigidity?

IMG_20220424_171442669_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220424_171415601_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Did you dye the plastic? Looks great!
Just ordered different color cheek piece and butt hook cover. You can paint the new chassis pretty easy or send it off to a cerakote company to do a true custom paint job. Both options look good and have the potential to look awesome.

That setup looks every penny of 6K. Very jealous, hope it shoots great.

Never heard of alcohol ink -- But that looks great.

What colors did you use?

What is the basic process?

Thanks

I dont want to whore out my 2378217132 coated Bravo pics again, so have a look here boss.

This is the best upgrade I have made to my Bravos:

This is the best upgrade I have made to my Bravos:

really nice great write up

Reactions: jbell
Just ordered different color cheek piece and butt hook cover. You can paint the new chassis pretty easy or send it off to a cerakote company to do a true custom paint job. Both options look good and have the potential to look awesome.
Where do you get the reddish?

KRG only shows grey, green, black, nothing red