• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krg bravo chassis deals?

Kms33kms

P=
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2020
Tennessee
Hey fellas , I apologize if this comes off as stupid or cheap , just me being cheap I guess. Was wondering if anybody on here knew of a website that offers the Krg bravo chassis , with military/veteran discount and free shipping? I have already got a website that give the veterans discount , and now just trying to find the same with free shipping

Hey fellas , I apologize if this comes off as stupid or cheap , just me being cheap I guess. Was wondering if anybody on here knew of a website that offers the Krg bravo chassis , with military/veteran discount and free shipping? I have already got a website that give the veterans discount , and now just trying to find the same with free shipping. Also if anyone reading this has a Krg bravo for rem700 SA available then I may take it depending on the deal.
Can you wait till BF Sales? That’s what I usually do but I seem to always have multiple project rifles I don’t need, and then somehow end up with more projects from buying stuff on BF sales. It’s kind of a cycle for me lol

Can you wait till BF Sales? That’s what I usually do but I seem to always have multiple project rifles I don’t need, and then somehow end up with more projects from buying stuff on BF sales. It’s kind of a cycle for me lol
I don’t think I can wait that long lol , I have had the defiance action and criterion barrel for a couple months now and kind of desperate to get it together soon to play with. But yea BF sales are great , I got a TT diamond with veterans discount for under $150

The classifieds are the best prices on KRG’s. Typical pricing for a lightly used 700SA version with no accessories is $275-$300 shipped and they pop up every couple days, usually black.

LA and Tikka versions are less coming but they do pop up for sale every so often.

Reactions: Kms33kms
I don’t think I can wait that long lol , I have had the defiance action and criterion barrel for a couple months now and kind of desperate to get it together soon to play with. But yea BF sales are great , I got a TT diamond with veterans discount for under $150
Lol I hear you man. I get antsy as well. Luckily I have multiple (expensive) hobbies to distract me at once. I do see them popping up in the PX quite often, I’m just not on here enough to grab them in time.

Reactions: Kms33kms
Bruh shipping is like 20 bucks.

You're in the wrong game if that's an issue.

Bruh shipping is like 20 bucks.

You're in the wrong game if that's an issue.
So if you had two choices to make , and one was literally $20 more than the other , then you would pick the more expensive one? If so then that’s a special kind of stupid. BRUH

Last edited:
So if you had two choices to make , and one was literally $20 more than the other , then you would pick the more expensive one? If so then that’s a special kind of stupid. BRUH
I'd pick the one that gets me what I want sooner because I'm not a poor.

Reactions: bforney1984
A difference between poor and stupid. Reminds me of all these nfl players who don’t care to get fined because they make millions , and then after they retire and go broke they damn sure regret not caring about the fines.

If I ain’t mistaken I remember having a go around with you several months ago. I understand that a symptom of autism is to not be able
To
Socialize very well. That must explain the poor financial skills as well

If I ain’t mistaken I remember having a go around with you several months ago. I understand that a symptom of autism is to not be able
To
Socialize very well. That must explain the poor financial skills as well
And yet here you are again.

BTW I'm a veteran too and I don't go around begging for breaks because of it.

there seems to be an influx recently of people who can’t keep their bullshit in the bear pit. Either that or they leave their account logged in and their 12 year olds get on here to shit talk.

there seems to be an influx recently of people who can’t keep their bullshit in the bear pit. Either that or they leave their account logged in and their 12 year olds get on here to shit talk.
The keyboard warriors have gotten complacent. When somebody can jabber their jaws with no consequences on the internet then their is a problem.

Well let’s get this back on track. @Kms33kms have you contacted KRG? They’ll give you 10% off, just need to send them a copy of your DD214. otherwise there are multiple dealers on here that have good deals as well, just reach out to them.

Well let’s get this back on track. @Kms33kms have you contacted KRG? They’ll give you 10% off, just need to send them a copy of your DD214. otherwise there are multiple dealers on here that have good deals as well, just reach out to them.
I was just going to say this. Im in 100% agreement. $20 here and there isn't about being poor. I flew to Texas and drove my $104k CTSV back to Florida to not only save 4k on the local price, but also the $800 for shipping. For future reference Criterion also offers a nice discount for current/former military and LE.

Reactions: rookie7 and jb0311
Keep in mind, these chassis are already so cheap, it's all but impossible to give discounts and free shipping.

There just isn't enough margin.

I won't fault anyone trying to save some cash. But asking this much of a retailer is how you end up with no retailers because they can't keep the lights on.

Making up numbers here, but just an example. If a retailer sells a $250 (their cost) chassis at 30%......they are making $75. They drop it 10% for the .mil and now they are making $50. Now you're asking for them to cover the $20 shipping.....and they are making $30.

My advice.....ask for more discounts and free shipping on something more expensive.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, these chassis are already so cheap, it's all but impossible to give discounts and free shipping.

There just isn't enough margin.

I won't fault anyone trying to save some cash. But asking this much of a retailer is how you end up with no retailers because they can't keep the lights on.

Making up numbers here, but just an example. If a retailer sells a $250 (their cost) chassis at 30%......they are making $75. They drop it 10% for the .mil and now they are making $50. Now you're asking for them to cover the $20 shipping.....and they are making $30.

My advice.....ask for more discounts and free shipping on something more expensive.

Nailed it. If you can get one off the classifieds for $300 that is money very well spent. I just paid $380 shipped for a bare tikka version + 1 AI mag off classifieds. Could have spent an hour + scrounging classifieds for a few weeks and saved $20 maybe but an hour of time is worth more than $20.

In my sleep deprived state I cannot back into BF....help a guy out....