• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo for Howa 1500 (7mm Rem Mag)

aoisdff8a7ytuigh

Private
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2020
United States
Hello forum,

I’m going to start of by saying that my rifle as of now, is set up for hunting and long range shooting. With the coronavirus, school ended for me prematurely, leaving plenty of time for me and my dad to go hunting and shooting.

I have my rifle zeroed at 100 yards, and since before I got the rifle I was looking into different stock / chassis options for my rifle. I found the KRG Bravo Chassis system for $440 on kinetic research group’s website.

I’ve also been looking for wood stock options, such as Boyd’s classic walnut stock, but I decided that I would like a synthetic stock with an adjustable comb to fit all the applications I’ll be using the rifle for.

One question I have is if the KRG Bravo system would work for the caliber that I have in my rifle. I notice that on KRG’s website there isn’t an option to choose whether my rifle is a long action - floor plate or a short action - floor plate. Since I have it in 7mm Rem Mag, I am wondering if the stock will work for my specific model.

thanks.

If i remember correctly, the KRG Bravo only comes in short action for Howa 1500, no long actions. When you go on their page for the Bravo, that should be stated as a disclaimer below the selection options. Is this what you are asking?

Look around a bit more champ
1586292934654.png