• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo for T1x

jetjock07

Can I get a Mulligan
Minuteman
Jun 23, 2020
Anyone able to tell me how the balance point is with the T1x in a KRG Bravo stock?? Would the stock need the heavy ARCA rail to balance the rifle to shoot positional off barricades?

Just tried balancing mine without the bipod and suppressor that are in this pic. With the heavy Arca rail on mine the balance point is near the trigger. Better with the can/bipod on. But heavy Arca is what I would start with

Mine has a spigot and the scope is a arken EP5 for reference

IMG_5714.jpg

Just tried balancing mine without the bipod and suppressor that are in this pic. With the heavy Arca rail on mine the balance point is near the trigger. Better with the can/bipod on. But heavy Arca is what I would start with

Mine has a spigot and the scope is a arken EP5 for reference

View attachment 8218760
Thanks for the good info. I see they offer a internal weight as well but not 100% on that it works with rimfire but it does say bravo stocks. I’ve never handle a bravo stock but have shot a friends XRS on a center fire rifle and the rear just seemed too light to me. This will be for my sons PRS 22 rig

Why not try the Vision forend for the KRGs?

Then you can add more weights etc as needed?

Last edited:
It would have alot more functionality going forward. Probably wouldn't cost that much more either if you're already looking at Rails/weights/spigots etc

Reactions: jetjock07
My 16” T1x is very rear heavy, especially with a big heavy scope.

I’d be getting the heavy rail and T slot weight.

My 20" with heavy ARCA rail is just about perfect with the bipod on a spigot mount, and my can.

Reactions: jetjock07