• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo/Howa. Mag tight.

RichS

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2001
PG County Maryland
Alright,
So I've looked around and I think this might solve the issue. I just put my howa together and the Pmag is REALLY right in there. Now, I poked around and found this...

since the action is already snugged up in the chassis, just loosen it a bit and do the "pull back on the action and forward on the mag" thing?

You should have the recoil pressed back solid against the metal chassis lug pocket when installing. That goes without saying, if its not redo it.

The handguard is what slides back and forward to snug up the magwell. Loosen all of the screws in it so the thing can slide forward, insert a mag and rock the bottom of it towards the muzzle and that will press the handguard forward and then install the screws to hold it there. You can slide the handguard back to snug the mag well back up if you dont like how much it rocks.