• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo in FDE for T1X

adavis007

Private
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2023
Moscow ID
I know it's a long shot (no pun intended) but I figured I'd ask here before I order a new one. Anyone have a nice KRG Bravo in FDE they're looking to sell? I'm starting my T1X 17HMR build and would like to find a gently used one. Thanks

I know it's a long shot (no pun intended) but I figured I'd ask here before I order a new one. Anyone have a nice KRG Bravo in FDE they're looking to sell? I'm starting my T1X 17HMR build and would like to find a gently used one. Thanks
This needs to be in buy an sell, suggest reading the rules as admin take a dim view of solicitations outside of that forum.

Reactions: adavis007
Yeah I learned that pretty quickly. I understand if this gets deleted. I tried posting in the wanted forum but I didn't have that option. I know it's a long shot anyway so I'll likely be ordering a new chassis in the next week but figured I'd try.

I'm not sure about the green. It's cool....but there's just something about the FDE that does it for me.

Yeah I learned that pretty quickly. I understand if this gets deleted. I tried posting in the wanted forum but I didn't have that option. I know it's a long shot anyway so I'll likely be ordering a new chassis in the next week but figured I'd try.

I'm not sure about the green. It's cool....but there's just something about the FDE that does it for me.
wrong-donald-trump.gif