• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo M-lok strength

K2e2vin

Private
Minuteman
Mar 19, 2014
Just wondering if anyone has added weights or anything with significant load to the front M-lok slots of their KRG Bravo? I've contacted KRG but basically said they never tried so can't guarantee anything. Just went with a lighter barrel looking to add roughly 1lb(.5lb each side) up there.

Just wondering if anyone has added weights or anything with significant load to the front M-lok slots of their KRG Bravo? I've contacted KRG but basically said they never tried so can't guarantee anything. Just went with a lighter barrel looking to add roughly 1lb(.5lb each side) up there.

You get to be the test mule

• Haha
Reactions: carbonbased
Like as In MDT weights and a weighted steel arca rail? If so then yes

I put together a lighter rifle to hunt with and added weights during load development. Lead weights in the buttstock and Snyder precision up front on the mlok. Worked fine.

8957238D-FA2C-4685-9B48-BB5FDC6B3CB8.jpeg

You get to be the test mule
Seems like a common occurrence, especially modifying stuff to work with my wrong hand.
Like as In MDT weights and a weighted steel arca rail? If so then yes
Yes! Although, I know the heavy arca rail gets directly fastened to the chassis by using the forend's 6 fasteners.
I put together a lighter rifle to hunt with and added weights during load development. Lead weights in the buttstock and Snyder precision up front on the mlok. Worked fine
Perfect!

Last edited:
Reactions: K2e2vin
The way you asked this question it makes it sound like you are asking for torture test or some one hanging Olympic weight plates to it or pulling a car out of ditch with M-Lok.

To be clear you are talking about acra set up and weights one might add to a rifle for competitive shooting yes? I can't stop picturing someone hooking their rifle to a poll via M-Lok and doing pull-ups from it now. LOL
I was talking about the mlok on the sides. I know the arca on the bottom is also bolted to the chassis, but on the side it's just polymer area with no support on the top, front, or back. Wasn't sure if it would cause the stock to crack or shift.

Things I added,,no real need to add exterior weight.
Seen Mlock weights from a another company
MDT has them
I already have the t-slot weight but just want to be able to easily switch from hunting to bench. I figured forward weight would balance better without adding too much overall weight. Switched to a superlite 6.5prc barrel so it's a little rear heavy with the scope.

The M-LOK weights work fine on the side, just don't over-torque the screws or they could pull through the polymer.

Apply blue Loctite to the M-LOK screws, attach the weights, but stop at snug/solid on the screws and let the Loctite dry and do its thing.

tempImageKXJxnC.png