• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo / RPA

jimbo68

Private
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2022
UK
Hi there - newbie post here ..... question for the hive mind : I have an RPA Quadlite action currently sat in a Bell & Carlson tactical stock. The stock was originally for a Rem700 S/A, but the RPA is a very close clone - except for the recoil lug. The RPA lug is further forward than the 700,and so in order to fit the stock I had to create a new slot and backfill the original with Devcon as part of the bedding process. Currently toying with the idea of a KRG Bravo chassis (again, Rem700 S/A) - but unsure if there would be enough "meat on the bone" on the alu chassis to create a new forward recoil slot. Anybody done this, or anyone have some decent photos of the Rem700 Bravo chassis to give me some idea ? Any thoughts/feedback appreciated. Thank you all !

Mine has a thicker Tubb or Badger lug (I don't remember which -- we just re-used it for the latest re-barrel).

The KRG slot is more than big enough. My smith bedded the action to the chassis. All good.

Bravo_lug_slot_jpg-2501338.JPG

rpaquadlitex400.jpg

Last edited: