• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo side MLOK hold zero?

Sogan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2013
Does the mlok slot on the side of the bravo stock retain zero? I want to mount a silenceco radius but the stock is plastic there and flexes when you push down on the radius with light pressure. I have not had time to test this yet and want to confirm one way or the other so I can have time to purchase the spigot as it mounts to the aluminum backbone but thats $150 with the spigot and the rail piece.

Um it's mounted into plastic dude, cannot be 100% reliable. Put it on a bridge above your scope, much more consistent. But still margin of error in the picatinny fasteners.

Um it's mounted into plastic dude, cannot be 100% reliable. Put it on a bridge above your scope, much more consistent. But still margin of error in the picatinny fasteners.
Using a thermal so it has to be side mounted unfortunately. I’m going to get the spigot which mounts to the aluminum backbone and run a pic rail

Using a thermal so it has to be side mounted unfortunately. I’m going to get the spigot which mounts to the aluminum backbone and run a pic rail
Got ya, the bravo is somewhat limited in factory format, perhaps get the enclosed arca forend for more rigid mounting options.