• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Bravo Top or Bottom Safety on Trigger?

SBjanderson

Private
Minuteman
May 24, 2019
Putting together my first custom rifle, looking at triggers right now, I have a Bighorn/Zermatt TL3 action and a KRG bravo stock coming today. I saw there are top safety triggers and bottom safety triggers. Will either of these work in my configuration?

Wasn’t sure if this difference was just a preference thing or a design specific to certain rifles and/or stocks.

Thanks!

You want any of the following top safety triggers without a bolt release

Bix N Andy Tacsport Pro
Trigger Tech
Timney CE

You want any of the following top safety triggers without a bolt release

Bix N Andy Tacsport Pro
Trigger Tech
Timney CE
I was looking at the TT specials. Thanks for mentioning about the bolt release as well! I didn’t think about that

I was looking at the TT specials. Thanks for mentioning about the bolt release as well! I didn’t think about that
Some come with a bolt release regardless. But you can just take it off

TT special is a pretty normal starting point

I just finished 2 Bravo builds using Timney Hit triggers for the 1st time. They are very nice, I think I prefer them over the TT specials, every bit as good as the old non adjustable shoe Calvin Elite that is no longer being made.

I just finished 2 Bravo builds using Timney Hit triggers for the 1st time. They are very nice, I think I prefer them over the TT specials, every bit as good as the old non adjustable shoe Calvin Elite that is no longer being made.
I was interested in the HIT. How is the over travel on it?