• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Krg bravo

Banango

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2018
Pensacola fl
Mdt weights t slot weight length of pull weights tooless adjustable butstock home made 3d printed case filled with tungsten bbs and area 419 arca rail on top if custom paint job
R700 s/a inlet

$475 you cover PayPal fees

Attachments

• received_3317379491626900.jpeg
    received_3317379491626900.jpeg
    808.8 KB · Views: 336
What is the weight of it now? Looking for a light weight bravo to hunt with. Would any of those extras fit on my whisky 3?

What is the weight of it now? Looking for a light weight bravo to hunt with. Would any of those extras fit on my whisky 3?
Im not sure. I would have to weigh it. Most if not all accessories should work with the whiskey. Id guess that the custom weight may not line up properly

I would be willing to part it out once the chassis itself is sold. I would like $380 for the chassis and arca rail only.

Reactions: Mfelici1!
Sold pending funds
Tslot weight and 3 rear heavy spacer waits still available. $110 takes them.
Home made weight available as well for $20. Will require you to be using an area 419 rail. Could possibly fit another stock or chassis measurements dependent.

Hey what was the weight of this with barreled action amd
Optic?