• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk KRG is introducing a new Contingency Program for PRS matches

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Gentlemen,

BLUF: You can win money by placing top 10 in a PRS open division match when running our chassis

We've been looking for some time at implementing a slightly different method for match sponsorship. As a motocross racer (former sadly), I was familiar with the system that is in place there and it's a good system and so we are emulating it. This is not the result of recent events, it's been something we've had in mind for a couple years.

In MX, you can sign up for a contingency program with a certain manufacturer like Yamaha and then try to win races on their bike. If you do win or place well in certain races then you get Yamaha bucks that you can spend with Yamaha for bikes or gear. For us, basically, rather than send chassis and other stuff to matches, we'll be paying actual money to guys who do well using our gear.

The requirements are pretty basic, use any of our chassis in the Open PRS division and place in the top 10. We'll verify your results with the match director. Of course their is a tier system and the full details are below.

Right now it's only PRS and only Open Division. We had this going before the NRL even existed and honestly we're not sure how everything is going to shake out.

I know that there's going to be some questions that come up and some caveats and modifications that we'll have to do going forward. Please be patient as we tune and tweak, we're making this up from scratch other than the general concept that we borrowed from MX.

We will still put prizes on the table at some matches, mostly local NW area. We are also looking into ways to make sure that

Thank all of you for your business. We hope that we can help improve competitive shooting. Feel free to ask any questions.
Justin

Full Details:
https://kineticresearchgroup.com/intel/

We’re excited to launch the new KRG Contingency Sponsorship Program for the 2017 PRS Bolt Gun Series. Rather than providing limited product incentives to choose from or points that must be converted, we are offering a simple cash payout system; you get paid by us, so spend it where you want.

The payout program is specifically for competitors running our chassis in the Open Division during one of the PRS “Bolt Gun Series” matches. Payout does not include “Tactical Division” or any “Club Series” matches at this time.

PRS Bolt Gun Series (Open Division only)
  • First Place: $300
  • Top 3: $150
  • Top 10: $75
To be eligible for the KRG Contingency Sponsorship cash payout, you will need to sign up with us at [email protected] and use one of our chassis in the “Open Division” during the PRS Bolt Gun Series on or after March 8, 2017. For sign up all we will need is your name, email, state, what chassis you will be running during the series and your PRS #.

If you meet the above requirements during a PRS Bolt Gun Series match, please send a picture of your KRG setup used in the match (action shots are always preferred) along with your ranking, match location, and date to [email protected]. We will verify your standing and issue you a check in your reward tier.

We will provide discounts for certain shooters who are interested in purchasing our chassis to run during the 2017 season. Competitors who received a top 30% finish during the 2016 PRS Bolt Gun series in the Tactical or Open divisions are eligible for a discount. Competitors who finished in the Top 10 in the Open division are eligible for an additional discount.

Discounts are good for Whiskey-3 and X-Ray chassis only. Chassis purchased through this program are not for resale. To take advantage of your discount, you must sign up for our contingency sponsorship at checkout as well as email your ranking, match location, and date you placed in 2016 to [email protected].

As part of the program, shooters are asked to put KRG logo stickers (provided) on their magazines. We don’t require you to wear a logoed jersey, but we always encourage participants to support our brand. Discounts on apparel are available. Contact us at [email protected] for more details.

KRG reserves the right to use photos submitted by participants for marketing purposes.

Great idea. I too came from bike racing (sportbikes) and I won a lot of my tire money this way. I'm new to PRS shooting but I wondered right away if any companies did contingency sponsorships. Cool to see you guys doing this!