• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG mag fit

mpwolf

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2014
I was recently comparing the magazine fit between my KRG Bravo, and a buddy's X Ray. Mags don't drop freely out of my Bravo, but it's close. One of my accurate mags refuses to feed from it. The X Ray is very snug, and, while mags feed supper smooth, I can't imagine trying to wrestle mags in and out during a match. What's the best way to address this?

KRG chassis have mag adjustment build in, also some trimming of mag catch may be needed

Loosen the screws that hold the polymer foreend to the backbone. They built in a little fore aft give so you can tune the mag fit. I just give them a little slack, then jam a mag in. It self regulates the amount of space needed, then tighten back up.

thanks guys- I was hoping I was missing something like that!

With the screws loose I stick a mag in and then rock the bottom of it forward to sort of wedge or pry the opening longer and then tighten the screws. It should drop out freely then.

Reactions: 6.5SH
The trigger housing also has some adjustment for mag well length...

I have found that a little sanding on the sides of the magazine well of the forearm is what resolved my tight magazines. Check your mags just in the forearm alone (take it off the chassis and insert the magazine looking at the fit).