• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG New Products 2020 official...

Massoud

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2008
Boise area, Idaho
www.krg-ops.com
Hello fellow LR shooters, in this thread we'll give you some info on what we have coming in 2020. There will also be a brief rundown of what we introduced later in 2019 that you might have missed.

We'll put a new thing up every so often until we have them all. Stop by our booth, 20601, at SHOT or look out for the various media posts.

Thank you for looking and thank you especially for your business. We work hard to design and produce useful and eye pleasing products for you guys and for our own personal use.

1. A new generation of X-ray- It has some nice improvements that we think you'll enjoy-
-Rear stock is now single piece rather than clamshell style with screws
-Tool-less cheekpiece can now be switched to have the thumbscrew on the opposite side
-Tool-less buttpad height is now standard
-Optional tool-less LOP with buttpad height kit available that swaps in
-LOP thumbscrew can be switched to opposite side as well
-Front end is same as latest gen 3 which includes additional NV mounting points plus enlarged barrel channel to clear 1.25" straight (we still don't recommend that heavy).
-Final weight not yet known but should be close the gen 3 X-ray of 3.1 lb
-Intro price $449
Avail- late 1st QTR/2nd QTR '20

1578948780992.png

1579671255936.png

2. Bravo Chassis for CZ-457-
Just like it sounds, our Bravo chassis inletted for the nice CZ-457 action- $369, avail Jan/Feb '20:
View attachment 7224577

3. Flat Bag Rider for your Bravo Chassis- cost around $12, avail. late 1st QTR:

1579027955871.png

4. 2-Round Quiver to fit KRG chassis. Has 1.19" hole spacing (Magpul MOE L2/5 slot spacing) which is our standard mounting (plus one in the middle). Price TBD, avail 2nd QTR '20

1579113672919.png

5. Tool-Less Length of Pull for Bravo Chassis. This is billet machined, has tool-less buttpad height built in as well. This will take your Bravo functionally to Whiskey-3 equivalent in the rear half. Cost is TBD but north of $200, avail. Feb '20.

1579200364102.png

6. Bravo 10/22- A Bravo chassis to fit your 10/22 with an extra short LOP (~11" starting), accommodations for aftermarket receivers, tool-less cheek height as usual, spacer LOP as usual. Cost $249 intro price, avail 2nd QTR '20

1579290670402.png

7. Tool-less Length of Pull for 10/22 Bravo- A low cost version, it only fits the 10/22 and has buttpad height adjustment also which requires a hex wrench. Cost under $50, avail late 2nd QTR:

1579363419685.png

Last edited:
Will a CZ455 ever be a possibility. I have 4 Whiskey 3 chassis and I need some KRG love for my 455!

Reactions: Massoud
Will a CZ455 ever be a possibility. I have 4 Whiskey 3 chassis and I need some KRG love for my 455!
They have had a chassis for the 455 for years, look at the chassis page. Only downsides are can't use the spigot or arca rail on them.

Based on current offerings, it appears that the quiver will fit on the Arca W3 forend, as there is MOE L2 spacing very close to the action.

For the other forend options though, the correct placement isn't as obvious.

1579115902166.png

Any updates to the whiskey 3 (asking for my wife)?

The Whiskey-3 received these changes recently :
-A new backbone in mid '19 with a larger barrel channel (1.35" all the way for Rem 700) and more mounting points up front for our new backbone mounted NV rail (all chassis share this new backbone)
-The cheekpiece clamp on the W-3 changed to a nice machined one from the oval stamped one.
-The magazine wells were changed to better guide mag insertion
-They got the machined "4 bladed" thumbscrew knobs for cheek height, LOP, and buttpad height
-There is a specific competition W-3 available now with the aluminum Arca forend and Arca Spigot that comes with it
-There is a W-3 version that comes with the Enclosed Forend now instead of that being a secondary item
-There is now a grey color option for several inlets, it looks pretty cool

That's a lot of changes but not really a generational change and these were sprinkled throughout 2019.

Justin

Last edited:
#5 Bravo Tool-less LOP kit added. This is a very nice machined set, it's not "entry level" in the pricing but if you have a high end build and used a Bravo, as many have done, you might well like this as an addition at some point. Price is TBD but north of $200, avail. Feb '20
Super pumped for that to be available.
A5AB734D-DAA1-43D5-BD2E-886EC6584982.gif

Just a guess, but maybe a new aluminum forend (possibly with m-lok?)?

I would take one of these, preferably with ARCA base and M-LOK all the way down each side. Also, please make it another 4-6 inches longer and still spigot compatible for those of us (me) with longer barrels and a terrible shot.

Still hoping for that thinner Bravo buttpad so I can add another of the heavy spacers.

#5 Bravo Tool-less LOP kit added. This is a very nice machined set, it's not "entry level" in the pricing but if you have a high end build and used a Bravo, as many have done, you might well like this as an addition at some point. Price is TBD but north of $200, avail. Feb '20
Justin, what is the weight on that LOP kit going to be?

Still hoping for that thinner Bravo buttpad so I can add another of the heavy spacers.

The Bravo uses Rem 700 pattern butt pads. There are lots of options that are thinner than the one KRG provides from the factory.

From the Bravo thread:

Also, the buttpad is a Rem 700 pattern so if you find on of the thin screw on pads you should be able to use that to reduce the LOP. We are also working on a thin type of pad but it will be months before it's ready.
Thank you,
Justin

Reactions: Stoweit
The Bravo uses Rem 700 pattern butt pads. There are lots of options that are thinner than the one KRG provides from the factory.

From the Bravo thread:
I saw Justin's post back then, even commented on it and I am aware that the Bravo is a Remington 700 footprint I wouldn't currently own any if they weren't, just hoping for a better fitting solution that is more Bravo specific and works well with the current adjustable buttpad.

When is there going to be a bravo for a long action Tikka? I want a chassis, not a stock and I'm not liking the looks of the competitors.

The quiver doesn't fit all the chassis everywhere, it does fit our new aluminum forends (both Arca and regular) in the position shown by lefty.

It's also a bit of foreshadowing...

Thanks for the response. If you're in the mood to update the plastic forend with flats and screw holes that fit the quiver I'm a player. Not sure I'll ever be interested in an aluminum forend, that's why I have the W3 in the first place. I don't need the quiver but I like a good doodad as much as the next guy.

Keep up the good work, thank you.

When is there going to be a bravo for a long action Tikka? I want a chassis, not a stock and I'm not liking the looks of the competitors.

It's really a magazine issue otherwise there would be one. If there becomes an intermediate length standardized mag then maybe something can happen but the OAL will not be what's available in the current standard AICS magnum magazines. It's definitely not for lack of interest that we don't have a LA Tikka inlet.

Justin

#6 Bravo 10/22 added:
Bravo 10/22- A Bravo chassis to fit your 10/22 with an extra short LOP (~11" starting), accommodations for aftermarket receivers, tool-less cheek height as usual, spacer LOP as usual. Cost $249 intro price, avail 2nd QTR '20

Enjoy :)

You guys are so awesome.

Whatever color it is in that rendering looks great, can we get that too?

Can we get an ETA on this new gear for Australian retailers? That LOP add on for the Bravo looks amazing!

Thanks guys, still more coming too.

We don't have any pre-order lists really anymore so just keep an eye on our Instagram.

We are going to try for that red color. It's actually not as easy as it sounds, haha.

The stuff to Australia all depends on you Aussies hounding Delta Tac and the other guys, plus shipping times and customs of course. We don't hold anything back from you guys.

Justin

Looking at the picture, the 10/22 bravo looks all one piece with the forend?
If it's not, can we get the shorter LOP butt stock separate so my kids can shoot my T1x Bravo?

Reactions: ncr92