• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG new Whiskey-3 Folder Chassis

HTG Mike

Private
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2011
Idaho
Here are some images of the new Whiskey-3 Folder i received from Kinetic Research Group (KRG). This stock is amazing!

It accepts AIC magazines and folds opened or closed with incredible lockup. The stock is adjustable for any shooter.

One thing I really like, is I can take the bolt out of the rifle without lowering my cheek rest. To do this, simply fold the stock so it is out of the way - your length of pull or cheek height doesn't have to be changed to get the bolt out.

These guys did an amazing job with this project.

KRG_1.jpg

KRG_2.jpg

KRG_3.jpg

KRG_4.jpg

Re: KRG new Whiskey-3 Folder Chassis

Sorry, I should have made the files smaller so they would load quicker.

Oh man that is the longest barrel I've ever seen, haha.

That's a Sako M995 in on of our prototypes for that version by the way.

Now for 2k+ meter pics!

Justin

I really would like to put one of those on my Savage 10FCP . Any possibility of adapting one , or KRG deciding to built it for Savages ? I am sure that many , many buyers would be interested

The rifle is built from a Sako M995 action, 30" Kreiger barrel, KRG Whiskey-3 folding chassis, and HTG Posidon Suppressor.

It is chambered for 338 LM.

I haven't had time to shoot it much yet. Early loads are producing .75" groups at 100 yards.

I will have long range reports after we get back from SHOT Show.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Massoud</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Oh man that is the longest barrel I've ever seen, haha.
</div></div>

No kidden, gives new meaning to smoke POLE !
crazy.gif