• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories KRG Products

I just received my new bravo chassis and arca rail from you guys this past Friday. Thank you very much. Excellent work!

Reactions: cattleman99
Cattleman99 is GTG. I’ve bought a couple KRG Chassis from him and in each he went out of his way to give me the best deal possible.

I'm looking for the plastic block that fits in a long action chassis that converts it from CIP to standard long action magazines.

I'm looking for the plastic block that fits in a long action chassis that converts it from CIP to standard long action magazines.
While we can get that in, it may be cheaper and quicker to order it directly from KRG. That being said, we will certainly get a pile of those on our next order.

I am looking for a NON-folding version KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis for Sako M995 TRG-S
KRG is out of stock.
PM'd...

Last edited:
While we can get that in, it may be cheaper and quicker to order it directly from KRG. That being said, we will certainly get a pile of those on our next order.
I'm in no hurry and will support a Hide supporter. Please PM me when you get some.