• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis, TRG

Bootleggn

Private
Minuteman
Aug 16, 2009
Ok
Anyone know when these are to be released, along w/ the TRG folding stock? Website states mid-2011, but doesn't offer anymore info than that...

Re: KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis, TRG

Just ask Justin (userid Massoud) on this site.

I got an opportunity to beta-test one of the very first versions of their mag conversion and chassis.

The stocks are gorgeous. They have some other small products, too, like the mag release for the TRG, which I think is a must-have.

Anything that KRG puts out is going to be worth the wait.

From what I understand, it's any time now.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Re: KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis, TRG

As the fine fellows stated above, the Whiskey-3 is getting close. We're a couple weeks out yet, but we can see the light at the end of the tunnel at least. Now that is for the fixed version. The folder and TRG stock will take a little more time. We had been tweaking the latch here and there throughout the year to make sure we had the best possible design, so that set back release a bit. We'd like to see them out in a couple months, but it's hard to say.
Justin