• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey-3 folding chassis width

oniak

Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 5, 2013
Oregon
Does anyone know the additional width added to the left side of the chassis when a KRG Whiskey-3 is folded? Does the buttstock lay right up against the body of the chassis? If so, I guess the additional width would just be the width of the buttstock. I have a Whiskey-3 non-folding version so I can figure it out if that is the case. Or, is the buttstock postioned slightly away from the chassis body when folded. I'm unfamiliar with exactly how KRG's folding mechanims works. Thanks guys!

Best I can remember it’s slightly away but just slightly. It’s a really nice folding mech that locks up tight and unlocks easily. A definite space saver and IMO the nicest folder in it’s price range.

Sticks out about an inch apart.

E44E0AE2-E672-4985-AF92-F0F19E771370.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Bakwa
Thanks for the info jcmullis2. Great photo kRcu. I could not find a photo like that searching the web. That tells me all I need to know. Thanks guys!