• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KRG Whiskey 3 (Gen 6) folder for T3X (non-enclosed forend)

RHINO69

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2023
California
Searchin' high a low for a used/like new KRG W3 Gen 6 folder for a Tikka T3X (CTR). Prefer black with the non-enclosed forend. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have a W3 folder Gen5 that's been modified to run the CTR magazines. It's painted with Brownells Aluma-Hyde. Pretty durable. Let me know if you are interested, I can send more photos.

Attachments

• 20221223_001552.jpg
    20221223_001552.jpg
    575 KB · Views: 89
I have a W3 folder Gen5 that's been modified to run the CTR magazines. It's painted with Brownells Aluma-Hyde. Pretty durable. Let me know if you are interested, I can send more photos.
I should have specified that I am looking for a gen 6. I've corrected the post. Thanks!

Not much difference. But I understand everyone has preference. Good luck with your search. Regards...

***Changes for Gen 6:
  • Length of pull adjustment system changed for more streamlined function
  • Slight cosmetic change to rear resulting from LOP change, plus additional minor changes.
  • All color variants are the same cost as the black version

Reactions: RHINO69