• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 - Folding Chassis - Two Forends (New ARCA Enclosed) - Other KRG Accessories

Savage Gentleman

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2014
Indiana
SPF to K80MP

Hey guys,

I have an as new black KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 Folding Chassis for Remington 700 SA pattern actions; it is right handed and only had a barreled action installed, never left the house. It will come with two forends, the standard open-top forend and the new enclosed ARCA forend; I purchased it separate since I did not know which I’d like more. I also purchased additional KRG accessories that will be included with the sale; the KRG Bolt Lift, KRG Two Round Quiver, KRG Barrier Stop with the appropriate screws to mount in front of magazine well, KRG MLOK QD Mount, KRG Overmolded Cheek Piece, KRG Aluminum Cheek and LOP Knobs. All of these items are also new.

This setup cost me just shy of $1900. You can have it for several hundred dollars cheaper. I am a LEO and I have a lot of feedback on other forums as well for verification; deal with confidence. I am willing text and chat however you’d like.

Price: $1550 Shipped CONUS
*Prefer PayPal F&F, Venmo, and Apple Pay.

IMG_2675.jpeg

IMG_2676.jpeg

IMG_2678.jpeg

IMG_2679.jpeg

IMG_2680.jpeg

IMG_2681.jpeg

IMG_2682.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I have an as new black KRG Whiskey 3 Gen 6 Folding Chassis for Remington 700 SA pattern actions; it is right handed and only had a barreled action installed, never left the house. It will come with two forends, the standard open-top forend and the new enclosed ARCA forend; I purchased it separate since I did not know which I’d like more. I also purchased additional KRG accessories that will be included with the sale; the KRG Bolt Lift, KRG Two Round Quiver, KRG Barrier Stop with the appropriate screws to mount in front of magazine well, KRG MLOK QD Mount, KRG Overmolded Cheek Piece, KRG Aluminum Cheek and LOP Knobs. All of these items are also new.

This setup cost me just shy of $1900. You can have it for several hundred dollars cheaper. I am a LEO and I have a lot of feedback on other forums as well for verification; deal with confidence. I am willing text and chat however you’d like.

Price: $1550 Shipped CONUS
*Prefer PayPal F&F, Venmo, and Apple Pay.
interested in trade?

interested in trade?
I sent you a PM. I am mainly interested in a sale; I am looking to purchase a Nightforce ATACR 1-8 for a scoped carbine/SPR work gun. I guess it would depend on what you would like to offer for a trade; please let me know what you have.

Take care.