• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey-3 Gen3 forend

Shortdraw

Alaskan Guide
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
Kodiak, Alaska
Here's a few pics of what is coming from our friends at Kinetic Research Group. I got this in the mail yesterday and it shows how much their W3 chassis is evolving. The new mounting points in the forend will accomidate a KRG QD sling mount or a MOE L-2 rail. The QD sling plate is not available yet but they are coming. Thought I's share for those who are interested.
v483k5.jpg

14jp0r4.jpg

ruyzag.jpg

Re: KRG Whiskey-3 Gen3 forend

how is the whiskey for alternate shooting positions, specifically off hand? I love the idea of the thumb shelf. It keeps me coming back since I am having a hard time on decide a new stock. Also on the grips, is it hard plastic or do they have some give? Wish they had a nvg mount out right now. On your m2008 was there any machining that had to be done or did it fit the footprint? Any help appreciated.
Thanks