• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey 3-Lefty Gen 6 Stock & Triggertech Trigger

mildot326

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2004
So I"m pretty new to this company & stock, managed to pick up a lefty for a good price only a few months old with the enclosed forend and ARCA rail, bag rider long/flat etc. That said, while it's not a "deal breaker' is there any need to modify the chassis to use a Triggertech trigger. I wouldn't mind hearing from some "'end users" any comments good or bad about the chassis. It appears to be pretty modular and with lots of options. I guess mounting a bipod etc should be easy? although it might require extra parts? Thanks troops.
Thinking on using a Defiance Ruckus with a 24" IBI M24 contour barrel with spiral fluting in 6.5PRC?

The only issues with triggers I've heard of would be trigger hanger interference on custom actions that use them. I've mounted the bipod on a stud on the forend and now I have it mounted on a spigot and have an ARCA rail on the forend for my tripod. You can also get an ARCA spigot or mlock rails or whatever you want.

Last edited:
There shouldn’t be issues with the KRG and any TT triggers.

As to mounting the bipod, you can mount it on a stud with the enclosed fore end or any of KRG’s fore end. Or an ARCA mount, pic rail, etc.

The enclosed fore end negates the need for a spigot and isn’t compatible with another.

Zero issues with your setup. I had that same setup prior to switching up. Just drop it in.

Thought the KRG Whiskey 3 was on Gen 5 for the left handed version?

Maybe I got it wrong? I'll have to check the website, Thanks for all the info troops, well done!
Ya, looks like it is a Gen 6 after all?

Last edited: