• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB KRG Whiskey 3 Parts (especially ARCA)

Wanting To Buy

ChiefSillyHorse

Chief
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 20, 2017
Williamsburg , OH
I know I’m way behind the times… but I just bought my first chassis, a KRG Whiskey 3 (Gen 6 I think?).

I’m looking for some cheap(ish) parts for it, especially an enclosed arca forend, an arca forend, and/or arca rail (in that order of preference), and maybe some other accessories that you love and are essential to a perfect chassis experience. I’ve also been told a spigot is a great accessory to get too; so add that to the list.

Used preferred but may look at new too for the right price. Adding photos of the chassis I bought here so you can see what I need to add! It’s FDE but I’ll consider black parts too.

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_1846.jpeg
    IMG_1846.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1845.jpeg
    IMG_1845.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1848.jpeg
    IMG_1848.jpeg
    239 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Have you tried the large pistol grips? You need a spigot too.
It comes with large and small grips, I’ll be honest I don’t even have it in hand yet, but I put ARCA on anything I buy these days. I’ll add spigot to the list of must haves! Hoping to pick up most of it on here like I do most things.

Reactions: Jscb1b
It comes with large and small grips, I’ll be honest I don’t even have it in hand yet, but I put ARCA on anything I buy these days. I’ll add spigot to the list of must haves! Hoping to pick up most of it on here like I do most things.
Keep in mind, the spigot won’t work with the enclosed forend without mods. The forend extends past the bracing that it attaches to by around 4 inches.

I've been looking for an FDE Chassis for a while now. And keep missing them.
Good Luck