• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

KRG Whiskey 3 vs MPA ultralite

TurdFerguson

thinking sucks
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2014
Burgerworld
Played with a TRG with the folding stock this weekend. The stocked looked like the KRG Whiskey 3. Currently have an ultra lite MPA. Its ok, but I am really not in love with it. Is the KRG worth the move? The rifle is used for hunting mostly and the fixed KRG is 9oz's heavier but at some point I am planning to get the barrel cut down.

I just got a whiskey 3 folder and it’s a damn nice chassis. The folder locks up tight without any play and is easy to unlock. I can’t think of anything I don’t like about it. It has a really good feel to it. I looked at nearly everything out and decided on the whiskey 3. There’s nothing wrong with the others so don’t misunderstand. The whiskey 3 appealed to me over the rest and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed either. Good luck

Preference. I have tried most everything out there, but the W3 is what I always go back to. The ergos of the grip, with the large inserts, is just perfect for me.