• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey 3 with new paint job

How attached to that muzzle brake are you?
It's a bolt-on AI copy. The barrel isn't threaded and I found this one on a site that caters to AI Mk parts.

Funny story, It blew off the barrel on it's first range trip. Found it about 60 yards away. It's on tight, now. lol. The barrel is getting threaded soon so I'll have no need for it.

Reactions: 96coal449
I like that color
It's growing on me. I wanted a different kinda green. Not your typical sako green, OD or a retro avocado green like a 70s fridge.

Last edited:
It's growing on me. I wanted a different kinda green. Not your typical sako green, OD or a retro avocado green
I have always called that color that frost green. Resembles the moss and lichen that grow on the rocks and trees that is prevalent in the wintertime in the smokies.

Attachments

• C3E8C1FA-107E-4D8A-BC9C-552349D79E98.jpeg
    C3E8C1FA-107E-4D8A-BC9C-552349D79E98.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
Reactions: Krazy_jim
Thanks. It a Rust-Oleum spray can labeled CAMOUFLAGE, Ultra Flat Color.

I have that same shit in the garage.......in OD and brown.

Guess what I'm doing this summer....

I have two rifles in KRG X rays, I'm thinking doing one in brown and the other in OD leaving the ass end black like yours.

Reactions: LOS
I have two rifles in KRG X rays, I'm thinking doing one in brown and the other in OD leaving the ass end black like yours.
I've always liked the look. Thinking I should have painted the grip panels but oh well. Please come back and post pics of your chassis with the new paint job.

I've always liked the look. Thinking I should have painted the grip panels but oh well. Please come back and post pics of your chassis with the new paint job.

Will do but it will be a while.

It will be cold as fuck here for at least the next two months and too cool to paint for at least another 2 or 3 more.

Any prep work besides a good clean with alcohol or acetone?