• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG X-RAY rear stock vs bravo?

YotaEer

Montani Semper Liberi
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
Pittsburgh
I currently have a couple bravos that I’ve used for years. Enjoy them of course, as does everyone else.

Looking at swapping out the rear of my CTR to the X-ray rear end. Anyone else tried this?

I like the idea of a wrap around grip but still having the thumb shelf. I don’t like AR style grips as much where you don’t have the thumb rest so figured this maybe worth the try. I can always return it to KRG or sell here quickly.

I preferred my xray grip over my bravos for what its worth. I preferred the normal xray grip which I felt was thinner than the bravo and the fat xray grip is more like the bravo.
I havent made a swap on one, just whole chassis but it should work fine.

Reactions: YotaEer
I too like my X-ray more than my bravo grip. I feel especially with a medium to heavy weight rifle having the bridge on the X-ray gives me better purchase on the rifle when handling it. The thumb shelf is very comfortable for when shooting as well

I'll go ahead and be the opposing voice, I have a couple bravos and an X-ray. While I find all three very comfortable, I do prefer the bravo shape. Also, for what it's worth, I do have the large grips on my X-ray, which I prefer over the smaller grips.

Dzeke with a full sized revolver
1653140032485.jpeg