• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krieger barrel for ar15 help!!!

RTA

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2009
S. Georgia
Guys, I need some help with finding a source for a krieger barrel for my LMT ar15 conversion project. I would like it to have a .223 wylde chamber, 1-7 twist and 18" heavy match contour threaded. Is there a Hide dealer/store that carries kreiger barrels? If not can somebody point me in the correct direction to locate this barrel. Any help and suggestions is much appreciated.

Re: Krieger barrel for ar15 help!!!

Can you not go to Krieger direct....

What type of LMT conversion project are you talking about....don't leave me hanging if it involves a MRP Chassis:)

Well I'll give them a shout if I can not get it through a site source, thought there might be somebody here selling similar barrels to what I'm looking for. As for the conversion mentioned about LMT mrp. DBMG-LLP will convert any ar15 barrel to fit the LMT mrp platform, given the space on the forearm area.

Go to Krieger directly. Call the main number and ask for Mike Heinrichs. Just use a standard NM barrel, then have them a) chamber it with a Wylde reamer (they have it on hand), b) cut the barrel to 18", and c) open up the gas port to whatever dimension John Holliger tells them to
wink.gif

Thanks for the info and specs. needed,9H.. Will go in that direction,sounds solid.

might try compass lake engineering. will make anything you want, for me they have alway done great work.

Mike

Mike, thanks. I seen some info on another thread about compass lake having krieger barrels. Will check it out also.