• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Krink SBR

Quiet6.8

Private
Minuteman
May 20, 2017
UT
Hello All,
Last year I decided I needed an AK, since I don’t have one in my collection. I went to all my LGS and they had some nice rifles and pistols in the AK platform, but none spoke to me. I went to the last local shop in my city, and low and behold they had one rifle on the wall. It spoke to me on so many levels. It was an Arsenal SLR107UR factory SBR, with a 8.5” barrel. I asked if they had a DA Wolverine to match with it, they had none in stock but could order one. Anyways, we struck a deal for a rifle/silencer combo and the wait begun.
Fast forward 11 months, both stamps in hand, approved on the same day by the same examiner, and here we are. Upgrades that I have made are, KNS Adjustable Gas Piston, CMC trigger group, SLR hand guard and gas piston tube, Aimpoint Micro T2. Waiting on the JMAC folding triangle stock.

Automotive tire Bicycle tire Plant Bicycle fork Wood

Machine gun Shotgun Camouflage Air gun Gun barrel

Is the Aimpoint CompM4 too much? Or should I stick with the T2?

Reactions: Bakwa
Sweet .. did a Russian 74-U a while back, and 8.5" Krinks are a little BadAss's in the fun Dept. .
( me ) .. I would stick with the smaller size dot sight , I just put a Romeo-1 w/metal shroud on mine just for keeping it to a small package.
edit add:
Circle 10's have all been 100% on mine for fungtion . all the other brands I got, like the Bulgarian Poly with metal feed-lips an lug . I have had to go threw one by one for peace of mind .

Last edited:
Good looking 762 Krink.
I'd go with the Aimpoint micro type over the Comp M4 if you have the option for aesthetics. Either will obviously preform.
Grab yourself some ((10)) waffle mags too. That Bulgy AK is screaming for some. I invested in a dozen back when they were $30 and they're currently my primary AK comp mags because I know I can beat on them and they'll work well. Not too heavy like the combloc metal mags either.
I've been toying with the idea of snagging the next WBP Mini Jack that I find to SBR myself. Not quite a Krink, but a shorty none the less.