• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Krylon vs Harmonics

hugo121175

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2009
Near Reading, PA
I was just wondering if there is any chance that the Kyrlon I spray my rifle with could change the harmonics of my barrel. Any advice?

Thanks,
Hugo

Re: Krylon vs Harmonics

The harmonics are mostly determined by the velocity of the wave in steel which is a constant. However the amplitude might be influenced...probably have to be a THICK coating tho. JMHO

Krylon made my barrel harmonics better!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">harmonicalawensky loves krylon facials </div></div>

I got nothing that'll top that, so why even try
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">krylon only changes the way a harmonica sounds....</div></div>

still laffin... classic

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">harmonicalawensky loves krylon facials</div></div>
I'm laughing so hard it hurts!!