• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KST1000 Shot Timer from Kestrel Ballistics is now available for sale.

Looks awesome!

What will the average street price be? TYIA

@Kestrel Ballistics

I ordered one the day i got the email a couple weeks ago. I didnt know they weren't shipping yet, but is there a perspective date it will ship?

Last edited:
Looks like a nice timer. Any idea when primary arms will be getting some?

It is very popular, shipping is 3+ weeks from order due to large back order. We are working on production.
That's cool. Just didn't know if I should've been expecting it or not. Thanks for the reply.

@Kestrel Ballistics - Regarding the KST1000…I use it for NRL Hunter matches and it would be nice if the PAR time is displayed as a countdown on the main screen immediately after pressing go. I know there is already a running timer counting up, but it doesn’t display until a shot is fired. In NRL Hunter many shooters ask the RSO how much time is left before they even fire their first shot. Would be nice to see the countdown on that main screen. Also would be nice to see which preset is currently selected from the main screen instead of going into settings screen.

Reactions: Kestrel Ballistics
@Kestrel Ballistics - Regarding the KST1000…I use it for NRL Hunter matches and it would be nice if the PAR time is displayed as a countdown on the main screen immediately after pressing go. I know there is already a running timer counting up, but it doesn’t display until a shot is fired. In NRL Hunter many shooters ask the RSO how much time is left before they even fire their first shot. Would be nice to see the countdown on that main screen. Also would be nice to see which preset is currently selected from the main screen instead of going into settings screen.
Wow, it does not show a countdown of time remaining? Glad I seen this before ordering, a big no go.