• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos to Dillon

lightman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 18, 2009
England, ar
Twenty or more years ago,I bought a large vibratory brass polisher and a brass seperator from Dillon.One of the latches on the seperator was broken during shipping,and I just used it "as is" all of this time.Well,I broke the other one the other day.I called Dillon,explained my needs,and was told that they would mail me the replacements.I offered to pay for them at least twice,but was told not to worry about it.I have lots of Dillon equipment,and have had to call them a few times.Everytime,I have been taken care of,and many times the replacement part was improved over the part that was broken.
Heres to you,Dillon. Pete

Re: Kudos to Dillon

I've had the same experience with Dillon. Cracked the plastic powder holder to my powder measure. Called them for a replacement. They sent a whole powder measure. Called them and said all I needed was the plastic top, where can I send the rest back. They said, keep it. Don't worry about it. One of the best companies I've ever dealt with.

Well, I bought my CV2001 Case tumbler about 3 years ago. The warranty on electrical items is 1 year. So the warranty was long up. I didnt use it that much in the 3 years.
So, one day I was tumbling some brass last month and a horrendous noise came from my reloading room. The electric motor broke free from the spot welds and fell an inch to my reloading bench.
So, the tumber is broke. I email Dillon and let them know, and I tell them I know its out of warranty.
They said, send it in. I did, and about 2 weeks later I got it back.
New motor (old one still worked fine), all new parts, as well as an upgrade to the mounting design. And its much quieter now. I think the only thing they used from my tumbler was the actual bowl and lid.
To have a company stand by thier products like Dillon does is wonderful. I would never hesitate to reccomend them and I will continue to buy from them in the future.

There is a reason why I spend my money with Dillon.

DSC02568.jpg

Hoser you just made my mouth water with that pic

man i wish i could get my hands on one of those black boxes you have sitting on the end...you arent tired of it yet are you?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EXTREMEPREJUDICE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">their customer service can't be beat! </div></div>

Without a doubt.

I travel down to Phoenix/Mesa a couple times a year and always give myself an afternoon to go swing by the factory to say hello and spend a little money. Well, sometime not a little.

I live in Phoenix, and use Dillon reloading equipment good quality products, and every time I go into the store, the customer service is really good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BERTMAN77MK2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what is the "gold machine"?

nice setup--a Dillon 1050 is my dream setup </div></div>

The "gold machine" is a Spolar Gold shotgun shell press.

Very nice setup! Spolar, brass roll sizer, 1050s, rf-100s, 550, prometheous, pretty much a reloaders wet dream come true. There is even a clock so he knows when dinner should be ready for him!

I bought a 1050 press from a friends wife after he past away and there was an issue with the powder check setup...he left the battery in it and it leaked all over the electronics....called them and they sent me a brand new powder check kit...there stuff is pricey but if you get into trouble with it they will stand by to help you

Yeah i have a 550B and some how it got a chip in the base, called them up and i think the owner picked up and had a brand new replacement on my door a few days later. Money well spent for customer service like that!