• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos to eurooptic.com

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Received an item from eurooptic.com that needed to be exchanged. Within minutes of the UPS guy delivering it, I found it was not working properly. Called eurooptic and communicated with their customer service person. Not a problem to return and trade out for another unit that was on his shelf. He said he would email a return label and paper work to enclose in the package. 10 minutes later the package was sealed back up and was dropped off at UPS. Painless. I was told when he received the package he would send the replacement out second day. Replacement arrived today and it had been assembled and checked out by eurooptics prior to them shipping it. Opened it up and everything checked out just fine...

Thank you eurooptics.com

Attachments

• IMG_4186.JPG
    IMG_4186.JPG
    352.3 KB · Views: 43
Received an item from eurooptic.com that needed to be exchanged. Within minutes of the UPS guy delivering it, I found it was not working properly. Called eurooptic and communicated with their customer service person. Not a problem to return and trade out for another unit that was on his shelf. He said he would email a return label and paper work to enclose in the package. 10 minutes later the package was sealed back up and was dropped off at UPS. Painless. I was told when he received the package he would send the replacement out second day. Replacement arrived today and it had been assembled and checked out by eurooptics prior to them shipping it. Opened it up and everything checked out just fine...

Thank you eurooptics.com
They have always done right by me.

They are good people in a shit world. I always check there whenever I find something I need.

Same experience about a year ago or so.

Bought from them a couple times. Signed up for the Vortex veteran discount program there in preparation for my next purchase.

My youngest ordered a Scope from them recently. It wasn't in Stock at the time, but turned out to be a very good deal. Couple months went by. During that time We had received a couple emails regarding the status and a friendly reminder that we hadn't been forgotten. Didn't hear anything for a couple weeks so I emailed them. They got right back and said as soon as it comes in it'll go right out. 2 or 3 days later we got a tracking number!

The follow up emails letting us know we haven't been forgotten was a Pro move in my book!

I've got a similar story to Hobo's:
A few years ago I purchased a Terrapin X when the X first came out. It was working fine until I downloaded the firmware 13.01. I could get the elevation angle to target in degrees and the azimuth angle in degrees but could not get the distance to target yardage. After trying a number of times and getting the same results, I called Euro and spoke with Ari. He said to send him an email describing the problem and he would send it to an engineer across the pond. One day later he called me and said he was sending me a new unit and to send the older unit back to him. Problem solved. Customer service doesn't get any better than that!