• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Kudos to Flatline Ops

cega

Supreme Сasual Dating Verified Females
Banned !
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2010
GB
meettomy.site
I just wanted to give a nod to the folks over at Flatline Ops for being really solid in their customer service.

Recently I had ordered in another one of their 30mm tube mount levels along with their ACI arm in advance of Mark and the guys getting my 6.5x47 build done.

Rifle rolled in and a day or two later I got around to getting the Flatline Ops level out to mount to a new NF scope. No matter what I tried it just would not mount up. Feeling stupid since it really isn't that hard to do AND the fact that I have their levels on two other scopes I took a closer look at the mount itself and it basically looked to be out of round, explaining why I could not get it to mount.

An email to Flatline and within an hour or so I got a response back apologizing for the trouble. They said they would get a replacement out in UPS right away and confirmed my shipping info. What is cool here is that I had tracking info on the replacement in a few hours, even though I hadn't returned the defective one which most companies make you do before they will ship a replacement.

Later that day I got another email with a prepaid UPS return label so I could get the defective one back to them.

Now to even more great service: Box gets here with the replacement level, as expected. Unexpected was the extra goodies in the box - a Flatline Ops True Bore level and a nifty little rear bag. New one mounted up easy as the other two I have so all is good here.

All in all I have to say the way that they stood behind the product and the ease and speed by which they got a replacement out to me was perfect. The extra goodies were a nice touch and was a nice surprise.

Good job Flatline Ops!

Re: Kudos to Flatline Ops

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ceshiwuhao</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am pleased to this forum, join discussion will not bother everyone? </div></div>

No me gusta autymata